instagram facebook mail
- Always allow footwear to dry naturally and DO NOT put them near direct heat.
- Never put damps shoes in a cupboard to store as they will disintegrate over time.
Dry out at room temperature.
- Always use a shoe-horn at heel of shoe to assist putting shoes on, to avoid breaking
the heel cup.
- Before wearing suede or nubuck leather, we recommend you spray them with a scotchguard
protector spray before wearing (We sell this instore)
- If the suede shoe gets wet, place damp newspaper inside, in order for them to hold their shape.
- The actual nap of the suede can be restored using a suede brush.
- When cleaning leather shoes, use a damp cloth to remove excess dirt.
- We recommend using a neutral cream, as it doesn't tarnish the colour of the shoe and yet restores
moisture back into the leather, really giving the leather a facelift.